HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global pertners, we leverage on technology in providing a on-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of staffing, outsourcing, executive search and recruitment, Hr advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Store Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to acquire and maintain forklift certification
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Abuja@HRLeverageafrica.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.