HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fashion Content Creator / Manager
Location: Agungi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Fashion / Retail
- Exceptional customer service is one of the most important duties included in the assistant manger clothing store job description. The assistant manager is responsible for ensuring that the customer has an enjoyable and productive shopping experience.
- The assistant manager achieves this objective by working with the manager and team leads to set goals and reach a high bar of customer service. In this job, you’ll spend your days supervising staff, offering tips for helping customers, monitoring inventory, ordering apparel and creating eye-catching visual displays of popular merchandise.
- Managing and running the store
- Interface with walk-in and online clients
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
- Taking photos, posting daily online and fulfilling orders
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Prepare work schedule for assigned employees.
- Supervise and coordinate all activities related to outbound and inbound orders and the check-in and repair of resources in the shop.
- Ensure that all company paperwork is completed timely, accurately and in accordance with Company requirements. Some examples include, but are not limited to, order forms, shipping documents, vendor packing lists/invoices and all other operation forms.
- Confer with management to discuss operational challenges, issues and opportunities.
- A graduate Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Knowledge of different fabric types and descriptions
- Knowledge of measurement and sizing, at least 2 months fashion experience
- Knowledge of Content creation tools like Canva, Inshot etc
- 1-3 years’ experience in the retail fashion space
- IT competency and Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skill and attention to detail
- Great team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.