|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Dreams Placement Hub is a recruitment and placement agency that finds the best suited skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled candidates for temporary or and permanent opportunities in both the formal and informal sectors. We connect employers with the best candidates for the job.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Accountant
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage local inventory (stock) process
- Enter shipping and inventory data in a computer system
- Manage purchasing orders for incoming equipment, services, and supplies
- Verify receipts and confirm purchase contents and orders are complete
- Monitors and maintains current inventory Stock levels.
- Develops and determines the inventory accounting methods and also analyses the inventory related reports.
- Ensure that all production costs are properly taken in the cost of sales and inventory costs.
- Responsible for analyzing the overhead costs and variable costs of the company so as to ensure smooth accountancy.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Inventory transactions – o ships – warehouse transferring.
- Inventory transferring between branches.
- High control over sub-warehouses balances.
- Follow up with sales representatives the outstanding Inventory
- Conduct Monthly Reports for Inventory ex. (Ending inventory, physical count, requested goods
- Other related tasks assigned to him by the Accounting Manager
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.