SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent communication, accounting skill, relationship management and inter-personal skills.
- Must have the ability to provide personal administrative support to management and the company through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
- Responsible for preparing and managing correspondence reports and documents.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining office systems
- Responsible for maintaining schedules and calendars
- Responsible for taking, typing and distributing minutes of meetings.
- Responsible for handling in-coming emails and other materials.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining document management systems
- Responsible for collating information and maintaining databases.
- Responsible for communicating verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Responsible for voucher payment.
- Responsible for weekly reconciliation of office budget account with the treasury manager.
- Responsible for managing office supplies.
- Monthly preparation of goods received notes and the schedules for local purchases sent to audit.
- Responsible for daily transactions between head office and inter branches.
- Prepare salary for expatriate and local staff and ensure timely remittance of payee.
- Responsible for local vendor payment.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc./ BA in Finance, Accounting and related discipline.
- A minimum of 4years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications including spreadsheets and database management.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of business principles
- Proficiency in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Proven experience of producing correspondence documents
- Proven experience in information and communication management
- Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details
- Planning and organizational skill
- Time management skill
- Interpersonal skill
- Customer-service orientation.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online