J-Six Group with six subsidiaries in 7 locations in Lagos state, with subsidiaries in Quick Service Restaurant (QSR), Agriculture, Agribusiness and, Trading and Logistics.
We are recruiting a proactive and hands on candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Executive Assistant
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as the point of contact between the senior management and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Extensively manage e-mails including checking incoming/outgoing emails and following up as necessary
- Respond accurately to internal and external information requests
- Take dictation and minutes, prepare reports and documentation for meetings and appointments
- Scheduling and coordinating appointments and meetings, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Economics or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant or in the administrative capacity.
- Must live within Ajah – Obalende axis
- Charismatic, coordinated and amiable.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to act on confidentiality at all times.
- Proficiency in typing and report writing
- Proactive problem solver and flexibility is important.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Fast learner and must be able to pay attention to details.
- In-depth knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
N90,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.