|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Zilt Investment Limited, a leading Real Estate Firm in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Human Resource / Legal Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
Legal Officer job description contains a variety of functions and roles including:
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as deed, contract, lawsuits and appeals
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations
- Communicate with clients.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
Legal Officer job description includes these skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Minimum of Two (2) years of litigation experience
- Experience in legal drafting.
- Vast in Corporate/ Real property law
- Ability to work well within a team and individually.
- Ability to work long hours when needed.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Lette to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.