We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Officer
Job Code: FOJG002
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding data analytical skills and proven track records in data management.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices in the following capacities
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable.
The Field Officer will assume the following accountabilities:
- Support design, implementation, and strengthening of data collection systems and tools.
- Active participation in organized trainings for data abstraction.
- Conduct 3 rounds of field visits for data abstraction and monitor upload to data repository using developed templates
- Support liaison with the State and LGA M &E Officers alongside the Field Coordinator
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills, and Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences including Health Sciences, Computer Science, or any related field
- Must be resident in Jigawa State and available for the period of assignment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in field work involving data collection, working with Local or International NGOs preferably in public health programmes
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a member of a highly functioning team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other office tools are required.
- Experience with data collection and data entry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME (e.g. Field Officer – FOJG002 – Jigawa, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU) as the subject of the email.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received
- Females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply.