|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates. With an annual turnover of N4 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its Thirty nine (39) branches in twenty eight (28) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Savings Agent
Location: Central Business District – Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to partner with driven Field Savings Agents to introduce Gemstone Microfinance products to potential clients and sign them up. Field Savings Agents will market the Company’s Savings and Investment Products to prospects.
- The Job involves meeting or exceeding a Monthly target of one million naira (N1,000,000.00)
- To understand client requirements and suggest the best Savings and Investment product to prospective customers.
- Grow the Company’s client base through Marketing Savings and Investment to potential customers.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Participate in marketing campaigns.
- Good knowledge of their city and company’s Investment Product so they can reach out to and source for interested Investors and encourage them to invest in any of Gemstone’s products.
- Sourcing for Prospects and turning them to paying clients.
- Follow up on Potential Leads.
- Directing all prospects to Gemstone Microfinance.
- Being an intermediary between Gemstone and prospective clients is also an important role for a Field Savings Agent.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE, OND or SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- Available to meet targets.
The Field Savings Agents are entitled to transportation allowance and N40,000.00 based salary upon meting up with at least 75% of monthly target.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.