|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Security Supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social or Management Sciences required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar job role.
- Membership in any other relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas Industry and a strong network base within the industry (essential).
- Knowledge of research methods and ability to read, analyze, interpret, and evaluate research findings and recommendations.
- Public Safety and Security – Exceptional Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions
- Law and Government – Exceptional Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, and government regulations, particularly in the oil and gas sector
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Building and maintaining collaborative relationships
- Extensive intelligent gathering skill
- Must be proficient in the use of computers.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.