Sunrose Consulting Limted is a Human Resurce Management & Training firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Administrative Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to the General Manager:
- Develop the overall corporate financial goals and objectives.
- Oversee preparation of financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
- Assist in account receivable and payable activities.
- Maintain accurate bank records of cash withdrawals and deposits.
- Follow standard accounting process for financial analysis and reporting activities.
- Evaluate existing accounting system and recommend improvements if required.
- Assist in developing and managing budgeting system.
- Perform account reconciliations and generate financial reports.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related problems.
- Track and monitor resource needs and other material needs for carrying out financial and administration tasks.
- Monitor and manage expenses within allotted budgets.
- Develop and maintain effective office system (IT support, Office maintenance, fixed asset, supplier contact etc.)
- Handle and manage all administrative, travelling arrangements and absenteeism of all staff members.
- Organize and manage all financial and other official records.
- Perform stock & sales reconciliation as required.
- Assist in production planning & forecasting.
- Engage in strategic management.
- Oversee all procurement process.
- A graduate, you must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Should have knowledge of accounting software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and confidential.
- Excellent use of Microsoft office tool especially MS Excel.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including report writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Assertive, optimistic, and a good listener.
- Ability to work within deadlines and achieve targets.
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritise work under pressure.
- Flexible and quick in responding within short notice period.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic working environment and organisational culture.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and determined.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interest and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.