|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership and partnerships.
We need an individual who is innovative, committed, audacious, accountable, passionate with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team within the capacity below:
Job Title: Finance Associate
Job Code: FIN005
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
- We are in search of innovative, creative and self-motivated communication talents with outstanding analytical, financial interpretation, meticulous and focused accounting professionals with proven track record in financial management.
- The incumbent will support the management of financial operations in the central office and monitor field expenses per individual grant and ensure compliance with U.S.G rules and regulation and /or other grants financial Management policies.
- To implement and monitor all financial aspects including the management of financial risks at the Central Office.
- To ensure that financial procedures are adhered to and non-compliance challenged. To provide quality financial information, review process payments and maintain comprehensive accounting records for the state.
- The incumbent will track all expenditure against budget and ensuring costs charged to an award are reasonable, allocable and allowable.
- Ensure timely recording of all accounting transactions in General Ledger.
- Maintain bookkeeping and maintenance of accounting records that are at all times accurate, substantiated, up to date and sufficiently detailed.
- Ensures the security, relevancy and applicability of accounting software in use.
- Implements relevant accounting standards, audit standards and Generally Accepted Accounting Practice.
- Implements all Financial and Accounting Policy Manual, Human Resources and Administrative guidelines to the extent applicable to finance & accounting.
- Implements all donors and country specific internal policy guidelines and coordinate financial reviews and audits.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Degree or equivalent qualification in Accounting and 2+ years’ relevant experience in an accounting role preferably in an International NGO setting. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Fluency in oral and written English and must be versatile with the use of computer and Tally.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. Finance Associate FIN005 – Lagos, CLEMENTINA OGBEH.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received
- Females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply.