|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Lead
Department: Finance & Corporate
Your work-life opportunity
- We are one of the fastest growing startups in Europe and the way we want to grow is making every city profitable!
- To reach this goal, we need a 360, analytical and results driven person to take ownership of our Finance function in Nigeria.
- At Glovo, we work hard and we love what we do. If you are a problem-solver person with 100% hands-on attitude, looking for an energizing work environment with big ideas we’d love to have you on our team!
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Take ownership of the Financial Planning & Analysis and controlling functions (business plan, monthly closings, etc) both at a country and city-levels
- Be focused on Nigeria finance and support the regional team in making decisions that will shape the future of our business in the Sub-Sahara Africa (SSA) region
- Team with global & regional strategy departments to drive Nigeria to financial discipline and improve overall profitability, maximizing outputs
- Work closely with Global Finance Teams (Billing, Treasury, Accounting etc) to solve any day-to-day issues and ensure a 100% satisfaction of Nigeria’s customers, partners and couriers in any topic related to finance
- Analyse business performance and measure KPIs, identifying issues and potential improvement opportunities
- Manage treasury function and ensure optimal cashflow.
- Work with cross-functional teams (operations, marketing, finance, procurement and commercial) to ensure a profitable and flawless execution, and to develop profitability analysis for new ideas/businesses
- Have oversight of local financial regulatory compliance and tax deliverables
- Report into the Nigeria General Manager with a dotted line to the Africa Head of Finance.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Previous experience in strategy, operations and/or consulting background is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in controlling/FP&A plus finance admin are a must
- Strong working knowledge in manipulating and presenting quantitative data (Excel, Google Spreadsheets etc.), ability to build flexible and comprehensive reporting templates.
- Analytical and 360 mindset
- Hands-on and autonomous
- Ability to influence stakeholders in order to help achieve your goals
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance.
Experience our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she / her / hers, he / him / his, they / them / theirs, etc).