Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Job Application Code: FM-001
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or Finance with at least 5 years work experience in complex reconciliation (FMCG or financial institution) in addition to strong financial analysis and reporting skills.
- Applicant must have passed at least the foundation level of ICAN ( or its equivalents in ACCA/NAN).
- Good technical accounting knowledge and Payments/FinTech experience are highly desirable.
- Advanced excel skills (advanced formulas, large data sets, pivot tables, etc), as well as proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suites, are important.
- Ability to set up the company’s accounting system and development of chart of accounts with guidance from the COO
- Ability to manage the day-to-day accounting function including preparation and analysis of daily/weekly/monthly accounting entries, management accounts, and financial information including commentary.
- Ability to assist with weekly cash and treasury functions, including revenue assurance and client invoicing, scheduling payments, oversight of debtors and creditor’s position, and reconciliation of bank and cash transactions.
- Ability to prepare weekly Finance Reports for the Executive Team.
- Budget preparations, monitoring, and reporting.
- Ability to perform Capex planning, management, and reporting; maintenance of asset register for the company
- Ability to conduct Business partnering with teams across the business including Operations, Compliance, and Account Managers.
- Ability to assist the Management with current and future finance transformation projects.
- Ability to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements including PAYE returns, VAT returns, corporation, and other tax returns/reporting.
- Ad-hoc, project-based analytical duties working closely with the COO.
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.