|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager, Reporting and Analysis
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for all areas relating to accounting functions and ensuring accuracy in the resultant financial statements.
- Ensures confidentiality, accuracy, and integrity by performing daily, weekly, and monthly accounting tasks and activities.
- Managing the financial reporting process, including preparation of consolidated financial statements and reports to senior management.
- Partner with senior management on the preparation of budgets and forecasts and develop accurate and timely reports on actuals vs budgets.
- Use data, technology, business knowledge and statistics to build automation for reporting functionality, operational improvements and to streamline quality controls.
- Consult and collaborate on new report design/enhancements, unusual report trends, quality controls and distribution practices.
- Plan and oversee all accounting tasks in support of the organization’s operations, including accounts payable, cash management, and general ledger.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.