|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) was established through an Act of the Parliament in 1960 to complement public authorities in humanitarian interventions with the mandate to prevent and alleviate human suffering at times of peace or conflict, and to support individuals and communities to respond effectively to emergencies, without any form of discrimination as to class, gender, race, political opinions or religion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Ensure compliance with partners’ financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare disbursement vouchers in accordance with NRCS Finance manual
- Collect and examine supporting documents
- Ensure that all ICRC payment are process on timely manner.
- Provide monthly update of all ICRC related financial transaction.
- Maintains a secure filing system of the financial documentation.
- Continuously stay abreast with partners’ policies and procedures.
- Maintain working advance and receivable Accounts
- Ensure timely liquidation of working advances from the NS
- Record all transaction on manual/computer system as appropriate
- Assist in preparing monthly financial report
- Prepare bank reconciliation.
- Reconciling financial query arising from financial transaction between ICRC and the NS.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Finance & Resource management.
Duties Applicable to All Staff:
- Actively work towards the achievement of the NRCS goals
- Abide by and work in accordance with the Red Cross Fundamental Principles and NRCS Statutes
- Show capacity to assist other members of management and staff, aptitude for maintaining cooperation and team spirit necessary to achieve the objectives of the National Society
- Perform any other work-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by Line Manager.
Key Performance Areas
- Timeliness and accuracy of payments processing
- Accuracy of ledger reconciliations
- Quality of financial reports
- Team work.
Academic Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Accounting from a recognized institution in Nigeria
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in NGO.
- Knowledge of Microsoft application, Such as Excel, Word, Power point
- Ability to use accounting software. Such as Quick books, Sages etc.
- Strong communication and inter personal skill.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Position Applied For / Name of Applicant as the subject of the email.
- Pay close attention to job description requirements as applicants that do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
- Applicants who fail to comply with application instructions above will not be considered.