Green Africa is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accounting Manager
Experience Level: Advanced
- The accounting financial manager will have the primary responsibility of managing, overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department, and monitoring accounting data to produce financial reports.
Other Responsibilities Include;
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, fixed assets activity.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax returns.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
- Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
- Analyzing financial data and creating reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties, such as vendors or lenders.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- A graduate of Finance / Accounting or related discipline.
- 5 years and above of experience.
- Knowledge of accounting entries & working on ERP systems.
- Good control over Spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of local accounting regulations & IFRS.
- Must be computer literate and technology savvy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Commitment to Excellence:
- Our commitment to building a world-class airline with exceptional customer service and superior safety standards is a social responsibility that every new gTalent joining Green Africa must uphold when it comes to our Safety, Security, Culture, and 5- Point Promise to Customers.