African Alliance Insurance Plc is widely recognised as the most experienced and strongest Specialist Life Assurance Office in Nigeria, serving thousands of customers with personalised insurance products tailored for each stage of their lives. Formerly African Alliance Insurance Limited, we were incorporated on May 6, 1960 by our founders Chief S.L. Edu (CON), Mr T. A. Braithwaite (CON) and Chief M.E.R. Okorodudu, backed by world class reinsurers and co-shareholders, Munich Reinsurance Company.
Today, African Alliance Insurance Plc drives innovation in the 21st century and uniquely positions itself to offer premium value to all its stakeholders, from its esteemed customers to its employees, partners and shareholders. Operating a network of 18 branch offices managed by a competent and passionate team, we offer a creative combination of Protection (Term Assurance and Group Life), Savings and Investments Products. Our clients choose us for our excellent customer service delivery and prompt claims settlement. In fact, in 2016 financial year alone, we paid an estimated N6.5 billion in settlement of various claims.
African Alliance Insurance Plc currently manages a Shareholders’ Fund estimated at N3.6bn with a Gross Premium Income and Asset Base estimated at N13.42bn and N41.35bn respectively (figures as at 31st December 2016-audited), an evidence of our strength, history and clients’ trust in our brand. We have 100% equity in Axiom Air Limited, a Cargo Airline Company, Frenchies Foods (Nigeria) Limited, a Restaurant and Catering Services Company and 96% equity in Ghana Life Insurance Company Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Advisor
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand clients’ financial needs
- Determine clients’ expenses, level of income, insurance coverage, their financial objectives and goals, tax status and risk tolerance
- Answer clients’ questions and address concerns
- Give advice to clients about insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management or any other areas in order to help them reach their financial goals
- Regularly review clients’ bank and other accounts and analyze their financial data to understand if life or economic changes are necessary to reach their financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients.
- Manages clients accounts and files.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND / NCE in related field.
- 1-2 years of experience as a customer service in insurance firm or similar role
- Life and health license
- Knowledge of securities and insurance industries
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of insurance policies and operation
- Must be residing in Lagos State Nigeria.
N140,000 – N170,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.