|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst / Admin Officer
Location: Isolo, Lagos
- We are looking to employ a dedicated financial Analyst / Admin Officer. This position is responsible for providing, collecting and analyzing financial information to support optimal financial decision making.
- The right candidate would ensure that the organization makes sound financial decisions. The individual will also provide administrative support for the team.
- Assists and provides financial guidance in the formulation and implementation of the business plan, departmental budgets, and manages relevant budgets appropriately
- Preparing and reviewing annual budgets, monthly forecasts and operating results.
- Verifying all financial reports and ensuring complete accuracy of all transactions
- Maintains accurate and timely financial and operating information and provides analyzes, interpretations and projections to management as required
- Effectively monitor all accounting policies and procedures
- Collect and monitor operational data to determine costs of operations and establish standard costs.
- Perform financial analyses to determine the present and the future financial performance
- Review monthly expenses to ensure that expenses are booked correctly and work with the finance team to make any necessary reclassification.
- Prepare month-end financial reports.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Provide creative solutions to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Work closely with the external accounting consultants to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Improve financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, recommending actions to management.
- LIRS and FIRS filing for the company, filling of annual returns.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Sending out contract letters on behalf of the company to contractors or outsourced staff.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, or Economics
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Advanced skills in Excel Spreadsheets, MS Office and Financial Software applications
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skill
- Proficiency in opera software package accounting software
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Very strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online