|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Financial Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a results-driven and confident financial manager to manage and improve our organization’s financial reporting and direct our accounting operations.
- A potential candidate will be required to have a strong accounting and/or Auditing background, demonstrate proficiency in financial processes reengineering and documenting, as well as have combination of consulting and industry experience.
- As a financial Manager, you will be required to possess the skill and experience to support the growth and expansion of the business, implement proper internal controls over financial reporting and prepare financial plans and reports that support organizational strategy and decision making.
- The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, a flair for numbers, be highly organized, and have excellent leadership skills.
Financial Manager Responsibilities
- Re-engineer and document financial processes
- Drive implementation and monitor adherence to financial processes
- Manage accounting records and oversee accounting operations,
- Lead the month-end closing process, prepare monthly financial statements and other financial reports
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements, information and supporting schedules
- Analyze financial data and make improvement recommendations to senior management.
- Manage financial transactions and monitor expenditure in line with targets
- Administer and manage federal and state taxes including filing and remittances
- Manage Cash flows for operational and investment purpose
Qualifications & Requirements
- A good First Degree in any relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Chartered accountant or relevant accounting professional qualification required.
- External audit or management consulting experience in a Big 4 or medium sized accounting firm will be an added advantage
- Ability to document and re-engineer financial processes. Previous experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in dealing with different tax authorities and coordinating tax audit
- Prior and proven Accounting experience in related industry i.e. restaurant, manufacturing or retail industry.
- Proven hands-on experience with inventory management and production accounting in a manufacturing or restaurant setting
- Strong technical know-how and understanding of accounting and internal controls.
- Strong Excel and financial information analytical skills and comfortable with use of ERP software.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.