|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Reporting Associate
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a highly skilled Financial Reporting Associate with broad group and entity accounting experience who will work closely with the Financial Controller to achieve the Bank’s business objectives through record-keeping and compliance activities, working within the broader accounting team to focus on timely and accurate reporting of financial results.
In this role you will:
- Prepare consolidated monthly and annual Financial Statements, ensuring IFRS compliance with respect to disclosures requirements.
- Monitor the monthly closure procedures and ensure compliance by all entities (parent and subsidiaries).
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and reporting financial transactions.
- Analytical review /commentaries (including trends and ratio analysis) of balances and explanation of variances including variances against budget.
- Manage and analyze budget and create financial forecasts.
- Maintains adequate accounting controls.
- Actively review and advise on financial/accounting processes.
- Prepare and present accounting opinion on technical accounting matters.
- Analyze financial data with a view to providing management information that will assist in future planning and decision-making.
- Provide adequate supervision, coaching and mentoring to junior team members.
- Provide support and coordinate the external audit process.
- Responsible for ensuring that all audit requests are provided within the agreed timelines.
- Reconciliation of relevant inter-company transactions and balances.
- Identify and implement process improvements in the accounting systems.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- Oversee the monthly filing of necessary statutory returns and ensure strict compliance with regulatory timelines.
- Monthly review of bank reconciliation statements.
- Perform budgetary control functions.
Ideally you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA or relevant accounting professional body
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role within the financial services industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Experience in Group and Company financial statements preparation
- Sound knowledge of all applicable IFRS standards for financial institutions
- Sound knowledge of CBN regulatory and supervisory guidelines for microfinance banks
- Strong competence in the use of accounting software such as SAP
- Ability to deliver excellent results with minimal supervision.
We are the place for you, if:
- You are excited about technology and the complexities of the future. You’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Enjoy adding structure and developing approaches to ambiguous problems
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are detail oriented and have strong research and analytical skills
- Have huge doses of curiosity and enjoy feedback and learning.
What is in it for you
- You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact.
- You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance driven culture.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online