Forensics Officer-Business Assurance Recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing as jobs and career vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates. Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Jobs Recruitment slated to close immediately the application deadline elapses. The company has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for Forensics Officer-Business Assurance Recruitment 2021 at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Forensics Officer – Business Assurance
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Prepare preliminary reports on findings arising from the investigations.
- Assist the Forensic Manager to analyze financial data and trace discrepancies.
- Gather adequate background information on all relevant processes, procedures and policies relevant to the investigation.
- Complete portions of the investigation working papers & files for review by manager within set period.
- Review assigned financial documents to identify inaccuracies.
- Perform all administrative duties during investigations e.g set up meeting, schedule interview sessions and manage the investigation file.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Professional qualification such as ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of two years cognate experience.
- Experience in investigative reporting and proactive fraud detection
The Person Must:
- Be a good team player.
- Take initiative and be proactive in problem solving.
- Have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skill
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 6th May, 2021.