|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Administrative Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- TAG Energy Nigeria Limited, an Oil and Gas servicing firm is urgently in need of a qualified accountant that has experience in an accounting role.
- This is a position for a bright, polished and motivated individual and offers opportunities for advancement within a fast-growing company based in Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt.
- If you are a dedicated individual and are looking to advance and grow with a firm, we invite you to submit your CV/resume for consideration.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Greet people entering the building, answering any questions, providing directions and alerting staff when someone is there to meet or visit them.
- Answer a multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within our message system along with setting up conference calls as requested.
- Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner while also managing outgoing mail and packages for pickup.
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone.
- Greet people entering the building, answering any questions, providing directions and alerting staff when someone is there to meet or visit them
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online