|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
An Oil and Gas full-servicing company located in Lagos State, is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Intern
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, and direct calls to staff, route incoming paper work to appropriate staff.
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor while working with colleagues, management and support staff.
- Update and maintain client information and program tracking.
- Accurately document all activities. Notify appropriate supervisor and/or manager of any critical incidents of emergencies
- Offer support services to other staff.
- Research on trends and news daily and prepare newsletter for the organization
- B.Sc graduate awaiting NYSC or currently serving
- Female. Must be presentable.
- Must be resident in Lagos.
- Must have excellent communication skill.
- Must be smart and industrious.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send in their CV and a copy of their Passport Photograph / Picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Front Desk Intern” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.