|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
We are an oil & Gas servicing company that provides procurement & engineering services to major players in the oil & gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Intern (NYSC)
Locations: Lagos & Nasarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as the point of contact for visitors and manages the interface between customers, clients and staff in person and via the use of technology and other means of communication.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, and make community referrals and direct calls to staff, route incoming paperwork to appropriate staff.
- Maintain a safe environment by monitoring security system and using good judgment in contacting appropriate personnel needed.
- Provide accurate information regarding vendor application procedures, waiting lists, vacancies and qualifications to both callers and walk-in-clients.
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor while working with colleagues, management and support staff.
- Update and maintain client information and program tracking.
- B.Sc graduates awaiting NYSC / Undergraduates / NYSC Members
- Must reside in Lagos; close proximity to the Victoria Island
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skill.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.