Walex Biz Nigeria Limited – We Provide powerful web hosting service of all kinds ranging shared hosting, VPS hosting, Email Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Email Hosting and Dedicated Hosting. with high-performance infrastructure and high-level security. We are also into all cloud computing applications development including web, mobile applications and cloud technologies. we develop and design with one question in mind – How does this new technology help people and what problem does it solve?.
Walex Biz also provides Cyber Security technology that increases your agility to stay away from cyber threats and protect you seamlessly. our penetration testing team uses an industry-leading methodology to identify hard-to-find vulnerabilities and weaknesses often missed by conventional testing. We offer a variety of services including infrastructure penetration testing, web and mobile application testing, social engineering, red team exercises, source-code reviews and exploit development all to help you protect your most valuable assets – your data and your company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer (Female)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Welcome, register guests / clients and attend to them in a prompt and timely manner.
- Log all registrations for the day into Microsoft Access for backup.
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette.
- Ensures client’s/guest’s arrival to scheduled meetings.
- Receive incoming communique and forward to their relevant departments.
- Provide information to the public by answering, admitting procedure, regulation, and service inquiries, referring inquiries.
- Follow up on scheduled meetings and inform the necessary attendees.
- The Front desk staff must be extra vigilant, report suspicious movement.
- Make a list of items needed in the unit that is needed in the working space.
- Do a checklist of all unit equipment. Report any equipment issues or downtime to the Maintenance and IT unit.
- Ensure all persons required to be in the office are present on time.
- Comprehensive report sent at the end of the shift including logging all incidents that happen within the unit and its environs.
- The front desk staff is to carry out all other duties as assigned to her including listing on-duty staff and ensuring strict clock in and out.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent role.
- Must have 1-2 years work experience in customer service or administrative roles
- Must be confident, polite and good looking
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional problem-solving and observational skills
- Proficient in MS Office / Working knowledge of IT.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online