Apply for Graduate & Exp. Jobs Recruitment 2021 as jobs and career vacancies into various positions open for interested and suitably qualified candidates at Kadick Integrated Limited. The company is an evolving technology company with interests in distribution of telecommunications products, financial inclusion, property development, etc.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position:
Job Title: Front End Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for implementing designs and building front-end functionality
- Optimization of the website for SEO (Search Engine Optimization), maximum speed and scalability
- Optimizing page load performance across site
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of website
- Create cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS based page layout
- Solving code problems, troubleshooting and manipulation of web templates
- Integrate UI components and integrate with backend APIs
- Develop new workflows to optimize internationalization of sites
- Design and implement high priority customer features
- Collaborate with the rest of the Dev team to design and launch new features, optimize existing features.
- Must be a graduate with a Degree
- Must reside around Lekki or Ajah axis and must be available for at least six months
- Must be proficient using Git version control and its work flow
- Must have ability to work with Figma designs, good eye for design and pay attention to details
- Must be proficient in building responsive design and media
- Must have good communication skills; collaborate in a fast-paced, team environment to push a lot of code
- Up-to-date knowledge of wireframe tools and design software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Xd, Figma, Wireframe.cc and InVision).
Annual gross salary of N1,200,000.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2021.
How to Apply for Graduate & Exp. Jobs Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.