Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a top tier Commercial Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front End Developer, UI / UX
- A highly skilled front-end developer (UI/UX) with Fin-Tech experience who will collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Requirements / Experience
- B.Sc in Computer Science
- 3+ years of Front-End Mobile development experience
- Extensive hands-on Dart & Flutter development
- MongoDB and MySQL and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached and Varnish
- Basic design ability: Including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design
- Flutter and Dart Framework for mobile.
- Redis cache
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.