eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer Intern
Location: Garki II, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- S/he will have the opportunity to develop in the field while working on exciting ongoing and new projects. Focus will be on Vue js and CSS
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related field is required.
- Candidates must also reside in Abuja.
- This opportunity is open to students studying a relevant course & in Abuja, current NYSC corp members in Abuja or fresh graduates intending to serve in Abuja.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 6 months experience in frontend development.
- Knowledge/experience with Vuejs is a major prerequisite.
- An ability to work flexibly across multiple projects and tasks.
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Great attention to detail, highly organize.
- able to work effectively alone and as part of a team.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This Opportunity is open to students studying a relevant course & in Abuja, current NYSC corp members in Abuja or fresh graduates intending to serve in Abuja.
- Please also select “Student/ NYSC/ PreNYSC” as your category while filling your application.