Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Engineering – PEI
- As Frontend Engineer, you will manage and seamlessly blend front-end and back-end web development. You will be responsible for implementing visual and interactive elements that users engage with through their when using our products.
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Attend developer events Develop new user-facing features
- Create innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the application more visually appealing and enhance usability.
- Ensure quick Updates on our products application to make them effective.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Ensures Troubleshooting and fixing issues on a product’s Frontend.
- Produce application architecture design translated from high-level product/user requirements.
- Design, develop and deliver code that can support new product feature/enhancements in an agile environment.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Develop plan, process and timeline for development projects.
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and
- Collaborate cross-functionally with users, project managers, product managers and
other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently
apply best practices.
- Contribute towards team, department and company goals.
- Competence and Skill Requirements:Proven work experience in software engineeringExperience in consuming and designing RESTful APIs.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organization’s product and service
- In-depth understanding of software development frameworks like Vue.js.
- Implement front-end components with Vue.js framework.
- Test, update and optimize the application for performance and security.
- Build modular and reusable components and libraries.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Attitude to work
- Ability to grasp project requirements quickly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online