MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. Front-end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
- You will be required to work in teams alongside Backend Developers, Graphic Designers, and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- 3 – 4 years of recent hands-on coding and software design.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related Engineering fields.
- A good knowledge of User Interface patterns and techniques to solve common UI problems.
- Familiarity with TDD and concepts like mocking and stubbing for unit / integration tests.
- Deep understanding of basic algorithms and data structures.
- Familiarity with building Web components and data visualizations using libraries like D3.js.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortability using build tools.
- A solid knowledge of Web Accessibility Principles.
- Team player.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.