|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Moove is on a mission to make Africa and other emerging markets more productive and successful by redefining access to auto finance and vehicle ownership. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full-Stack Developer
About the Role
- Moove is looking for an experienced professional with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Full-Stack Developer, reporting to the Engineering Manager. As a proven result-driven person, the Full-Stack Developer will be integral to the end-to-end development of our best-in-class enterprise platform which will serve our drivers, business clients, partners, and executive team.
- In this role, you will dig deep into the design and development of applications, so as to make the organization more efficient, effective, and amazing. If you’ve got excellent programming skills, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for system engineering, this is the role for you!
- We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer who will help to design, develop, and deliver the technology and applications that totally powers every aspect of the business from driver onboarding and registration to real-time maintenance and analytics, and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a tech expert, and who also has deep knowledge and experience in a major backend framework like NodeJS (ExpressJS) as well as considerable experience integrating with RESTful APIs. Experience working with real-time data, data pipelines, and databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB) are highly desirable but more than anything, we are looking for a developer who has the ability to research and quickly create PoCs that will work best for our needs.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design, prototype, and architect scalable and fault-tolerant platforms that work seamlessly on web and mobile platforms
- Designing and developing complex data pipelines to merge, enrich, query, and visualize data from multiple sources and formats
- Designing and developing Inbound & Outbound APIs
- Collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- AWS (EC2, Elastic Container Service, S3)
- NodeJS (ExpressJS) & RESTful APIs
- Git, Github Actions, Docker
- PostgreSQL / MongoDB
- Vue.JS, HTML5 & CSS3
- Webpack, Babel
What You Will Need for This Position
- 3+ years of overall development experience which ideally includes working with a dynamic programming language
- Excellent Documentation skills
- Experience with tools such as Git, Webpack, NPM, Yarn
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML
- A lot of experience working with RESTful APIs for data access
- Experience integrating ExpressJS (NodeJS) & PostgreSQL Database
- Knowledge of data visualization and charting libraries (e.g. D3, Recharts, DC, C3, Plotly, etc.)
- Experience integrating with AWS services and a good understanding of Github Actions
- Understanding and experience of container services e.g Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of SQL and database technology such as Postgres / MongoDB
- Experience with agile development methodologies with Test Driven Development (TDD) and CD (Continuous Delivery)
- Great Communicator: Ability to work independently on assigned tasks while keeping stakeholders informed of progress, setbacks, and updated timelines
Who You’ll Be Working with:
- Directly reporting to our Engineering Manager, and closely working with our Tech Team.
About the Team
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
- Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
- The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
- Moove relies on the accuracy of the information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
- Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation, or any other protected characteristic.
- Moove is a mobility asset finance company and is Uber’s preferred fleet partner across Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Vision is to democratize vehicle ownership and empower mobility entrepreneurs across Africa.
- Our Core values are Compassion, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Trust, and Ownership.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online