|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FullStack Developer (Python, Vue.js)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Full Stack Developerwith great team spirit, autonomy and a thirst for learning.
- This role implies joining a scaling, dynamicteam, focused on building web apps that are used by in-house analysts, external partners and clients.
- As a Full Stack Developer with Python/Django and Vue.js skills, you will maintain existing web applications, add on new features and requirements.
- You will also be working closely with our R & D team on innovative IoT projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of three years of Python development experienceespeciallydesigningand implementing Python code using the Django framework for web apps development.
- A minimum of three years of experience with a major frontend web development frameworki.e.Vue.js
- Strong experience with various types of backend data storage technologies; RabbitMQ, Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL, S3 etc.
- Strong experience with client/server implementation patterns and technologies
- Good version control experience especially with GitHub
- Full-stack capabilities, including CI/CD and/or Sysadmin experience
- A minimum of three years working with REST APIs and databases
- A minimum of one year working with Linux systems
- Ability to work as a member of a small global team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent experience creating unit tests to verify the functionality of software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with agile development processes and rapid prototyping
- Experience with task tracking systems, e.g. JIRA
- Experience with document management and knowledge systems, e.g. Confluence and SharePoint
- Experience with developing and/or deploying application in a cloud architecture, e.g. Amazon AWS or Google VPC
- A sense of pride for the work and care for the project.
- The ability to dig deep and problem-solve in a self-sufficient manner.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.