|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Lendsqr is making sure that Nigerians assess loans at the time of their need by helping lenders reach these borrowers at scale. Our LaaS (lending-as-Service) provides lenders with cloud technology, data, and native integrations that help lenders lend securely, cost effectively, sustainably and ethically. We also provide the expertise required for navigating the required technology and uniquely designed solutions suited to lenders’ needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
Work Type: Full Time
- The Lendsqr Engineering team is looking for an exceptional candidate to take on the role of Full Stack Engineer.
- This is an exciting role responsible for building and maintaining scalable APIs and frontend applications.
- In charge of coding, code maintenance, and testing
- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed services.
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- 3+ years experience performing similar functions
- Working knowledge of Git and SCM on Github or similar software
- Experience with core AWS web-enabling technologies
Competencies / Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Organizational and time management skills
- High analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and quick to learn
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Base pay
- Incentive pay
- Other company benefits as defined by policy.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online