|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Proten International is a leading international Human Resource and Management Consulting firm which provides a range of Advisory and Transformation solutions. Our focus is to align every organisation’s activities relating to People, Process and Technology closely with its business strategy and vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fund Mobilizer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business.
- Responsible for sales and marketing of deposits.
- Managing the growth of assigned high depositors.
- Actively drive for deposits.
- Improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Innovate and develop attractive value-added deposit products together with the Business Development to achieve the overall deposit targets
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Cultivate new clientele on an on-going basis.
- Meet assigned sales targets and quota
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
- Innovate and develop attractive value-added deposit products together with the Business Development to achieve the overall deposit targets.
- Ensure that due diligence is always enforced to meet the requirements of the regulator and also protect the interest of both the depositors and the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- 1 – 2 years of experience as a deposit mobilizer for a financial institution.
- Experience in selling investment and Mobilizing Deposits is key.
- Proven track record of being a successfully involved in Fund Mobilization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Negotiation Skill.
N120,000 – N200,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online