|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fundraising Officer
Location: Lagos (Mainland), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing strategies to source and raise funds for the execution of projects and programmes of the organization.
- Managing new and existing donors/members of the organization.
- Prospecting and enlist new donors / members.
- Being an active team member of programmes & events planning for the organisation.
- Relating with and speaking at Churches / Christian bodies fellowship to ensure their support for the organisation.
- Effectively managing assigned donors / members to ensure their maximum endorsement and support for the organisation.
- Should possess a First Degree or HND qualification in Social Sciences, Humanities or related disciplines
- Three years (3) relevant work experience in a structured environment.
- Must be practicing Christians
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Computer Literacy with proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- An excellent (Digital) marketer with a proven track record of meeting targets.
- Must be highly creative and innovative with the ability to develop new products.
- Excellent team player with great relationship management skills.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Application Letter in MS Word format or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.