|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Aiderr Project Services – We help businesses boost their productivity through integrated support services. We have strategically located offices around the world which ensure we provide tailored services and respond to customers needs on a timely basis.
Our customers look to us for the operations and maintenance services that help their businesses run smoothly. To ensure successful customer and supplier relationships, we focus on the following key areas: Commitment. We have built quality processes based on ISO 9001:2015 and are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gas Operator
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- BSc / B.Eng / HND / B.Tech Degree from a reputable institution.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience required.
- Relevant Certifications.
- Experience in working in a multi-discipline team on onshore upstream hydrocarbon oil & gas processing plants and facilities in a remote environment.
- Knowledge of natural gas behaviour
- Possess the ability to carry out efficient routine maintenance activities at the gas station, wellheads, and crude injection stations
- Pays keen attention to details, and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Safety Standards and Permit to Work Controls and PSM Facility requirements.
- Must be ambitious, independent and able to effectively analyze and solve problems in different Plant areas.
- Must have the ability to work in a remote and challenging environment.
- A passion and drive for operational excellence
- Respect for safety and other company policies, procedures, etc.
- Ability to work in a technical capacity as part of a multi-discipline process team
- Attention to details
- Trouble Shooting skills
- Ability to perform on the spot assessment of problems e.g. notices when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong
- Ability to multi-task
- A good understanding of mechanical and control systems.
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to take charge and handle pressure situations.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2021.