|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Sales
- Grains is one of the 6 prioritized platforms in Olam The Grains business consists of 4 verticals: Wheat Milling (in sub-Saharan Africa), Origination & Trading (Origination in the Black Sea and Latin America, Destination in the Middle East & North Africa, Prop trading in Wheat/Corn/Soy), Animal Feeds & Proteins (starting in Nigeria, but plan to expand to 4-5 countries in Africa, Asia & MENA by 2020) and Ocean Freight (vessel charter, Prop trading).
- Our manufacturing facilities in Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, and Senegal help these countries to reduce import costs of refined wheat.
- With an unrelenting focus on food safety, innovation and cost efficiencies, we produce a range of quality flours for bread, baguettes, pasta noodles, biscuits, semolina, and confectionery.
- The role involves managing the BD Activities for the wheat business and spearheading Corporate Sales account management across Nigeria. The Incumbent should have deep consumer understanding, strong track record in the foodservice channel category.
- Grow & Build the Corporate Business – Drive depth /Map new accounts
- Deliver Volume, $GC/MT for the Corporate /Key account business
- Develop a deep understanding of the Wheat Based Products (Bakery)
- Grow the Overall Consumption of Bread – Seek out ways to drive Occasions /Frequency vs other Carbs
- Custodian of the Customer Connect: Bakers School /Forums
- New Business Development (Premix): Market mapping /Sales Potential /RTM/Volume Buildup
- Wheat Value Chain Development: Stakeholders Mgmt /Prog Development & Execution
- Drive the Nutrition Agenda: Food Fortification & Engagement with local /International partners
- 7-10 Years post qualification industry experience.
- An understanding of how, and the willingness to go the extra mile, to bring added business value.
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team-building skills.
- Exposure to the corporate gifting market would be ideal
- Willing to relocate to Lagos Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online