|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Client Partner – Africa
About the Role
- We are looking for an experienced client service and project delivery professional to work with our most strategic, global (F500) clients either based in or operating out of African countries, helping them use the power of the Andela model, drive groundbreaking strategies, and deliver value.
- Ideal candidates come from a consulting background and have deep experience managing client relationships, and crafting solutions to solve business challenges.
- Client Partners are responsible for ensuring the profitability and stability of their portfolio, driving incremental revenue.
- Demonstrate technical and sales skills to help our enterprise clients achieve outstanding scale, drive innovation, and transform digitally.
- Establishing and developing significant relationships within the C-Suite and Director level, with an ability to develop and drive initiatives to consistently deliver results, even under challenging circumstances.
- Keen sense of business awareness and acuity, and experience in developing strategic account plans and engagement approaches.
- Will possess an entrepreneurial and strategic approach, understand and use current industry trends and a wide range of data to develop complex sales and marketing strategies to improve enterprise relationships and develop demand, including expansion in your assigned client portfolio.
- Client Partners connect Enterprise customers with our high quality engineers and provide oversight for delivery while ensuring steps are taken to exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Work closely with sales expansion teams, marketing and leadership teams to expand, elevate and fortify existing relationships and new ones.
- Accustomed to or seeking work in a highly collaborative, fun, fast paced and energetic environment that is seeking top caliber client professionals to join our team!
- 15+ years of experience in Digital Consulting or Managed Services sales, Account and Program Management & direct experience selling into F500 clients and technology partners in Africa.
- Experience running and selling into complex enterprise digital transformation initiatives in collaboration with sales teams in Fortune 500 accounts.
- Experience and familiarity with DevOps models, various platform architectures, general knowledge of tech stacks, Ux/Bx.
- 10+ years of experience in a quota carrying role.
- Outstanding executive presence and C-suite experience.
- Successful portfolio management experience with the ability to drive incremental revenue within an assigned portfolio.
- Outstanding hunting and farming skills and experience.
- Experience negotiating enterprise agreements and closing deals.
- Salesforce & Cloud experience a plus!
- Ideal candidates would be in Kenya or Nigeria.
- Fully Remote work culture – we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend – buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k / pension (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We’re on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online