|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to micro-entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Finance Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Graduate Finance Assistant at Alert Microfinance Bank helpin support of our day-to-day transactions, including expenses, payroll, processing payments, maintaining cost reports and managing invoices
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
- Process tax payments
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Min of B.Sc. or HND in Accounts and Finance related role.
- At least 1 year work experience.
- Previous experience in Management and proficient use of accounting software added advantage E.g. QuickBooks, Peachtree, SAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrates ability to identify problems
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Promotes team work, contributes towards building team consensus and acts as a team player
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV their to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Graduate Finance Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.