|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Dominion Consulting – We are a top Human Resource, Management Consulting, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace. Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff, on behalf of our client, a new generation Agro Produce Sourcing company based in Lagos & the North, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Human Resource Officer
Location: Ogba and its Environs, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact
- details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts.
- Screen resumes and application forms.
- Researching, and generating HR leads.
- Make telephone calls to new customers/clients.
- Assist in scheduling and confirming interviews with candidates.
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Perform any other duty assigned
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2021.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text and must be available to resume 2nd October, 2021.