Food Concept is a Quick Service Restaurant, we are the proud owners of chicken republic, pie express and chop box. We commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders. Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Locations: Aya Junction, Gudu, Jabi and Gwagalada Road-Kuje – Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting graduates from food science, catering, hospitality, home economics, and management, social science, and related field of study in reputable higher institution. We are also look for experience hire from Quick Service Restaurants and FMCG industry.
The Job Description for this position includes:
- Operations (Health & Safety, Loss Control)
- Business Planning and Financial Control
- Customer Service
- (People Management.
- Sales Building.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of (Second class lower credit or lower credit) in Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma or its equivalent.
- Candidate must have completed NYSC with evidence of discharged certificate or exemption letter.
- Only applicant living close to the restaurant location should apply.
- Applicant is flexible to work any 6 days of 7 days.
- Required to work early or late shift.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please dont apply if you dont live close to the above area.
- Applicants will never be asked for money during or after the recruitment process.
- Food Concepts PLC will not be liable for relocation or accommodation expenses for successful candidates; as such, only candidates who can conveniently live and work in the stated locations will be considered.