Myrtle Management Consultants – Our client, an international news media company building a respected media brand, across television, mobile, and web, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Create and design various materials for print and digital project.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Use innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints
- Translating client needs and branding strategies into design strategies
- Collaborating with art directors, branding experts, front end developers, marketing, content and other professionals to create media
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts, Design, Communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Attention to detail and mastery of information design
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly attach your portfolio to the job application along with your resume.