|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Black Pen Recruitment – Our client is an AI-Driven lending platform. Their team consists of innovators and builders with domain expertise in the lending space. They share a determination to continue leveraging data driven approaches to problem solving by building products that the market needs and API integrations that drive value across the board.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer (FinTech / Unsecured Loans)
Job Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- Your graphics should help increase our conversion rate, customer retention rate, and marketing campaigns as you get SMEs to fall in love with the company’s brand.
- Work with the company’s Marketing & Growth team to define the brand design identity.
- Develop and produce artwork and advertising, which reflect the identity of the client.
- Assist the marketing team with visualisations across different campaigns
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to ensure brand coherency and consistency across all creative output.
- Proactively identify emerging design trends, and contribute to robust internal creative conversations.
- Create compelling designs across graphical banners, videos, landing pages, etc which will be used as marketing collaterals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the finance and FinTech sector required.
- +4 years of professional experience in established graphic studios, branding agencies, or in-house design and branding roles.
- An incredible portfolio.
- A clear communicator with the ability to express complex ideas clearly and succinctly, while collaborating closely with teams outside of the marketing and growth team.
- Ability to single-handedly execute creative work, independently and remotely
- Brand and marketing experience and interest are a huge plus
- Expertise in Figma, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Familiarity with UI/UX work is advantageous
- Ability to make sound decisions with a strong sense of urgency, possessing a high degree of professionalism, integrity, and objectivity.
- Willingness to build meaningful partnerships with all departments and levels of the organisation and to effectively communicate information and concepts to different skill levels and personalities.
- Strong self-direction with proven ability to think on your feet and take appropriate actions.
- You are self-directed, organised, and detail-oriented as well as have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Attach a portfolio of your work with your application, via link or document.