Graphics Design Intern NYSC Recruitment 2021 is ongoing as jobs and career vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates. Apply for eHealth4everyone Job Recruitment which closes immediately the specified application deadline elapses.
This is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for Graphics Design Intern NYSC Recruitment 2021 into the positons below
Job Title: Graphics Design Intern (NYSC)
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: NYSC
- We are looking for a creative graphics design intern to interpret user and internal team needs into design solutions with high visual impact
- The designer will work on a variety of products, including websites, manuals, training materials & course booklets, marketing materials, product packaging, corporate identity items, multimedia, etc
- The role demands a flair for creative visual communication with a knowledge of current media and technology and an ability to prioritize and manage challenging deadlines.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or other Design Subjects, Fine Art, Engineering, Marketing / Communications background, or other related fields
- At least one year of experience required.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, familiarity with HMLT, UX principles and video creation, Photo retouching skills (Photoshop, Lightroom), Good understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is an added advantage
- Ability to translate any design into a working product with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Graphics Design Intern NYSC Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Please note that applicants must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results to be included on their resume or presented when required
- Opportunity is only open to current corp members serving in Abuja, or prospective corp members intending to serve in Abuja.
CLICK HERE To See More Jobs At eHealth4everyone