Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Department: Marketing & Communication
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are the place for you, if:
- You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to contribute and grow.
- You have a creative eye, care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
- The Graphics designer will work with the Marketing and Products teams to ideate, produce & execute creative campaigns that innovatively translates ideas across multiple media.
- Produce clear, persuasive, original creative work to communicate ideas and value proposition to users
- Collaborate on creative campaign ideation and brainstorming sessions
- Design brand collateral and brand assets (digital, traditional media, merchandise, etc.)
- Create (record, produce & edit) rich content (video, motion graphics, GIFs, infographics, etc.)
- Stay abreast of new media formats and learning how to incorporate them into campaigns.
- Minimum of 2 years design experience, video, motion graphics and animation skills. Copywriting skill is an added advantage
- Solid knowledge of software like CorelDraw, Adobe suite Figma, Photoshop, illustrator, In-design, Adobe Premier Pro.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Enjoy exploring your creative side and solving ambiguous problems with design
- Have experience working in a creative team and interpreting brand guidelines with a keen eye for aesthetics
- Can take initiative, work collaboratively, and can deliver creative work with little or no supervision
- Are detail oriented, have impeccable communication skills (both verbal and written) and can clearly articulate ideas.
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in rigid, hierarchical environments
- Cannot take feedback well
- Require templated deliverables and constant direction.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
- You’ll learn a lot about the Fintech space & grow beyond your role if you can adapt to the work culture.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online