|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
We are recruiting experienced and objective-driven candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Chief Accountant
Job Reference: GCA2021051
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise the works of other senior and junior accountants in the group;
- Ensure Accurate and timely closing of the books and ensure efficient reporting processes (monthly/quarterly/Annually).
- Analyze business and financial data, in an accurate, relevant and timely manner, in order to map the performance, trends and various potential forecasts of the company,
- Ensure that financial reporting is in accordance with IFRS and The Way We Do Things,
- Continue to integrate, adapt and develop the financial organization to fulfil the groupfinancial and organizational standards,
- Safeguard assets of the company through accounts reconciliations, impairment assessments of assets and liabilities and managing verification exercises of fixed assets, cash and stock periodically.
- Ensure strict compliance with various tax and other statutory requirements, rules and regulations including transfer pricing.
- Well-grounded in Accounting and Finance functions (credit management, Revenue accounting, assets management, inventories, receivables, taxes etc.),
- Ensure adherence and compliance with company policies and procedures (The Way We Do Things).
- First Degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics
- Relevant professional qualification e.g., Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience with at least 5 years at management level
- Experience in finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Sound knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience in financial management and ability to diagnose and solve complex financial problems
- Strong financial analysis skills;
- Ability to handle all transactions and postings, daily JV checking etc.;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particular with excel;
- knowledge of accounting software is a MUST;
- Ability to train and supervise accounting team.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.