|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Asset and Equity Group – We are committed to providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Asset and Equity Group is a foremost financial and investment services firm with increasing innovative products and unconventional services delivered across its various subsidiaries in different economic sectors.
As advisors, once we’ve established your investment management plan, we provide you with ongoing monitoring and periodic reviews. Regularly, we will meet with you to conduct a thorough investment review and ensure that we continue to calibrate your plan as your goals and circumstances evolve.
We begin with a comprehensive fact-finding meeting to review your current financial situation and discuss the goals that are important to you. Our purpose is to have a clear understanding of your objectives and risk tolerance to determine which investment model best suits you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Chief Marketing Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Planning, implementing, and overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Liaising with sales and public relations teams to align objectives.
- Growing and developing the in-house marketing team.
- Building a network of reliable external agencies and marketing professionals.
- Conducting market research and staying abreast of competitor positioning.
- Contributing to new business development initiatives.
- Budget management.
- Set marketing goals and objectives.
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Review and manage content marketing strategy.
- Determine KPIs for the marketing department.
- Keep the marketing budget in check.
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports.
- Work with sales and development and customer success teams.
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy.
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions.
- Analyze company’s marketing strategy and suggest improvements.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology.
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices.
- Attend marketing conferences and educational programs.
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.