|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
ASA Advanced Technology Limited – At ASA Security, we are a Nigerian company registered for the provision of internationally recognized advanced security technology services. We have been delivering special protection and consulting expertise in the security industry for over thirty (30) years. We are proud of our position as one of the leading provider of security knowledge and capabilities for the industrial, private and government sectors in the security industry and we understand that our success is due to the quality of our staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guards Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Guard Manager serves as Guards’ department supervisor. He instructs and manages the guards, supervisors and coordinators
- The Guard Manager also recruits new guards, coordinates and monitors performances, and manages schedules and events.
- Assists in the development and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and directives.
- Manages security personnel to include recommendations for hiring, performance evaluations, training, work scheduling and problem resolution.
- Responds to incidences and investigates and resolves security-related issues.
- Ensures adequate security coverage for all locations 24 hours per day/ 7 days per week.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Education: HND / B.Sc Degree
- 4 – 7 years work experience
- A background in security and its operations is required with over 4 years in guards’ management. /ex-military
- Computer literacy and general office skills are required.
- Good English-speaking skills, verbal and written.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationship skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to supervise and train assigned staff including organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments.
- Monthly salary and very high sales commission.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.