|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
SME Growth Hub – Our client, a reputable Restaurant, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Bartender
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an experienced and seasoned Head Bartender to manage our bartending services by providing an excellent guest drinking experience. Good Bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes salary and tips.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders, and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Resume and proven working experience as a Bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks
- Experience as a Bar Supervisor
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Excellent leadership and communications skills.
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
N110,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Head Bartender” as the subject of the mail.