Edgewood consulting is a management consulting and talent development firm in Nigeria to provide cutting – edge and value – added advisory, performance improvement, learning improvement, human resources management, restructuring, turnaround management and market development research services. We provide a unique range of specialized and specific consultancy services to corporate organizations as well as individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Business Development (Learning and Development)
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head Business Development (Learning and Development) has overall responsibility for overseeing the Learning and Development Division of our Consulting Business.
- S/he is responsible for the implementation of capacity development initiatives for clients, acting as the focal point for the operational functions of training execution, ensuring effective content development and delivery, while maintaining quality standards.
- S/he is responsible for executing training projects in accordance with global best practices and industry standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall management of the Training Team and Division
- Identify clients training needs by consulting with stakeholders and conducting needs assessments.
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients.
- Develop growth strategies and plans on how to generate revenue for the training arm of the Business.
- Prepare and send bespoke proposals to clients for training projects.
- Manage a robust Pipeline of Facilitators for all courses.
- Develop and deliver training solutions that meet business needs.
- Optimize training processes for efficiency.
- Administer and Analyse participant evaluation reports.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness for clients, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Develop customized training products to address client’s learning needs.
- Source for quality subject matter experts to facilitate technical/non-technical training interventions where required.
- Monitor program implementation progress and gives input where necessary based on quality improvement.
- Ensure that monthly progress report, quarterly progress report are prepared and shared in a timely manner with the Managing Director.
- Ensure all logistics required for the successful execution of the Training brief is in place.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- B.Sc Degree in any relevant subject
- Relevant Experience in Sales and management of Training Programs
- E learning management experience will be an added advantage
Competencies Required for the Job:
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Development Skills
- Complaint Management
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement
- Feedback and Coaching
- Learning and Self Development
- Administrative / Logistics Management
- Problem Solving
- Product Development
- Selling Skills
- System Analysis
- Training Management.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only qualified candidates need apply.
- Only qualified Candidates will be contacted.